Tuesday, July 14, 2009

all things yellow

I'm feeling bored with this blog.
All photos and very little else.

and so, #8. Photos:

7.12.09
Photobucket

7.11.09
Photobucket

7.10.09
7.10.09

7.9.09
Photobucket

7.8.09
7.8.09

7.7.09
Photobucket

18. Buy flowers at the farmers market

Last Thursday, Jackie and I walked over to the Daley Center's weekly farmers market and picked up some BEAUTIFUL flowers.
Photobucket
I didn't exactly have a vase that was suitable for them, so I split them up into two glass water pitchers and put some at the back porch table and some in my room.
They're getting prettier and prettier.

1 comment:

  1. I like suggestion #33. My husband and I do that frequently. We have Greedy Greedy parties and we just love doing it because everyone always has so much fun. The best part is the symbiosis.

    People love the game and the company www.highpointgames.com gives away 10% profit to charity. I love win-wins!


    Jacquelyn

    ReplyDelete