Thursday, May 14, 2009

photos:

5.13.09
Photobucket

5.12.09

Photobucket




i'm trying to decide if i want to stay at my current place or not for another year.
though, as one of my roommates brought up, i could always find someone to take over my lease if i didn't want to stay the WHOLE year.
but when i look at photo's like the one above, of my beautiful home, it's hard to imagine leaving.
until...nobody replaces toilet paper, nobody cleans out their nasty booger spit from the sink in the morning, people are loud at all hours of the morning and night on weeknights. then i start to think, hmmmm, maybe it would be nice to live on my own.

but do i really want to pay for cable on my own? and would i be willing NOT to watch bravo and vh1 reality shows now that i'm hooked?

i think we've just made up our decision.

1 comment: