Friday, April 17, 2009

grrrrrr not brrrrr


alright, i've been a lil lax on this whole photo a day thing.
today during lunch i went out for a walk since i t was so nice out and i HAD to get out of this office.
i attempted to take a photo of this really cool sign that i later read about (it's a new music venue downtown) and couldn't find my freaking camera in the mitten in my large and in charge bag.
what happened to it being organized!??!
so, hopefully tonight will present me with plenty of photo taking opportunities.

i did purchase 2 shirts from chelsea today in keeping with my buy something a every week.
i also have weekend brunch plans set up for this weekend.
again with family, so kinda lame. but it's to celebrate my birthday a lil late and my mom's a lil early!
so check those bitches off the list!

OH...and I received a "Friend Gift" last night which will cross off my obtain/buy new music each month goal for April:
Javi bought me Taylor Swift 's self titled album!!!!
I've listened to it twice today alone, never gets old.

AND thanks to Javi...April's new restaurant is El Nandu!

No comments:

Post a Comment