Tuesday, April 28, 2009

photos:

4.27.09
Photobucket

4.26.09
Photobucket

4.24.09
Photobucket

#53. movies
saturday i watched Casablanca
not sure if it's because i was fighting to stay awake during it, but i don't get the hype.
Photobucket
i did kind of fall in love with humphrey bogart's character, but that's no real surprise...mysterious guy who makes himself relatively unavailable.

sunday i watched singin in the rain.
Photobucket
perfect as it was a very rainy day and i did enjoy singing along.
this was another that i felt a lil misled on, it doesn't really feature people singing in the rain, or that song, it's about something else entirely. whatever, they did stuff like that back then i guess.

#67. Volunteer
Saturday's trip to the Campbell Community Garden was awesome.
I had a great time, met some really nice volunteers and have myself on a mailing list for the co-op now to come on a more regular basis.
The two hours flew by!

Sunday's time at the race was mixed.
It was early (6am check in time!) and I liked being productive and helping people register, however, it felt pretty clique-ish, even though it was mostly older people who hang out from church.
I think this might be a good way to still be a part of races, but without all the dedication it takes to train (not a 5k, I'm talking more along the lines of a marathon here).

#39. Become a regular
I went to the Bob Inn last night for a few drinks.
Judy met up with me there, which was really nice.
I met another bar tender, I'm getting there.
Thank you Chicago Sports teams for making it to the finals, more excuses to hang out at a bar solo.

Failure of the week: #5. Brunch
I didn't go to brunch this past weekend!
I don't know how i let that one, my favorite one, slide.
Maybe the fact that I did brunch two days the week before can make up for it?
I'll do better this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment