Tuesday, April 14, 2009

a Photo a day

Friday:
I HAD to take a pic of Chelsea as we were leaving work (early thank you boss!).
she looks so much like a cartoon character, no?
Photobucket

But, then I also had to take a pic of Charlotte who I hung out with for a bit due to getting home early.
She gave up drinking for lent despite not being Christian, so I had to alert her that Lent is officially over on Good Friday! Who knew? So here is a series of her prior to first sip during first sip and rejoicing after first sip. This was not staged at all.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Saturday:
I went to a party, almost didn't take a photo all day, realized this, took a photo right before midnight to count for Saturday and right after to count for Sunday.
I'm already getting way to lazy with this, one of my favorite tasks.
(not too flattering)
4.12.09#1

Sunday:
cheap out there
4.12.09#2

Monday:
Judy invited me to a cafe near my place to chill out for a while.
It was really rainy and so this is a photo of the window being splashed with rain. It's also showing the reflection of the interior of the cafe, which I think is kinda cool.
I took it without the flash because I get embarrassed taking photos in public places. I know, i'm working on it.
4.13.09#3

I'm starting to realize I enjoy my photos of objects more than people.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this.

    And I realized when I went to LA in Feb. that roughly half the photos I take on vacation are of food.

    ReplyDelete