Thursday, April 9, 2009

i start TODAY!


Alright, i kept feel torn over when to start this freaking countdown.
Is it from the time I came up with the idea to do it?
Is it from the time I started the list?
Is it from the time I finalize the list?
But....if it's when I finalize it, I can' capture all the things I'm doing in the meantime, and this might kick me in the ass to just finalize the list.
I'm feeling reticent (right use?) about that part of it.
What if I come up with something even COOLER that i want to add to the list, but already have 101?
My answer...do it anyway dumbass!

So, we've begun.
I wanted to add a cool countdown gadget, but it seems like they're all broken?
This might be a sign, but whatever, I've committed to starting now.
I'll add the gadget later, when I figure it out.

List Items in Progress:

Buy a new piece of clothing every week (1/143):
This actually works out well. I HATE shopping, specifically for clothes.
One of Chelsea's goals is to give away 25 things, so we're smart girls and decided to combine our goals for a bit.
Every Thursday she's bringing me something from her closet and I'm giving her a quarter for it. SCORE!
I will be able to avoid the store for a little longer.

Make a brunch date every week (1/143):
It's EASTER this Sunday. I didn't make the plans, but was invited for Easter to my cousin's place. I say it counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment